Creekside Campground is a small, friendly campground that is conveniently located near many area attractions including Historic Deadwood, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Custer State Park, Spearfish Canyon and more. Nearby activities include biking, fishing, hiking, hunting, motorcycle riding, scenic drives, shopping, swimming, trail riding, and touring caves & mines. Also, Deadwood has monthly special events, and we’re near the famous Sturgis Bike Rally held every year during the first full week of August!
Request Your Reservation Now
Our cabins, RV campsites, and tent sites are located near many amenities within the campground. Check each individual page for specific details.
Campground Amenities Include:
- Creek flows along entire campground
- Modern, clean, private bathrooms with showers
- Concrete sidewalks and RV pads
- Community room/gathering space
- Campfire rings; Firewood available
- Picnic areas
- Laundromat nearby
Not Like Other Campgrounds
We are a small, friendly campground with easy access for large RVs and travel trailers. Our RV camping sites are equipped with 30/50 amp electric, concrete pads, sewer hookups, and softened & filtered water. Tent sites are also available near the creek. In addition to RV camping sites and tent sites, our campground offers cabin rentals, rental trailers, and a tipi. With our community room/gathering space, it’s perfect for groups and family reunions.
Contact us today at (605) 578-2267 to discover the difference, or request a reservation online.
Creekside Campground Policies
By making a reservation with us, you agree to the following:
- Reservations are confirmed by email.
- Cancellation policy: There will be a $10 reservation fee. Card on file will be charged 48 hours prior to check in. If you cancel prior to that the reservation fee will not be refunded and your card will not be charged. If you cancel after the 48-hour limit, there will be no refund.
- Site charges are for 2 people. Each additional person, age 6 and up will be $5 extra per night.
- Check-in: 2:00 p.m. Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
- If you desire a later check-out time, please get permission; otherwise, an additional night’s stay will be charged.
- No smoking indoors (cabins, lounge, rental trailers, office, restrooms).
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- Pets are allowed in all cabins and at your camping sites.
- $5 flat fee per pet.
- Must be well mannered.
- Must be leashed at ALL times.
- Are not allowed in restrooms.
- Must clean up after them.
- Are not to be left alone in cabins unless they are kenneled.
- If any pets become a problem, you must board them in town, or you must leave without a refund.